Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Special For Yi An 2

TO: Yi An


Haha... U must feel HAPPY... Because I have never write SPECIAL POST to anyone except HIM...U are the first 1.
OK...Today post is for U too...WHY? Because...
Maybe I really should say SORRY to U, because I using a very STUPID reason to make me ANGRY U.*HAHA*
Yesterday night, U ask me is it still ANGRY U...I did not answer, because I don't know how to  answer. Don't ask WHY?! I really don't know WHY!!! But just feel like don't wan answer about it!!!
I think yesterday U are SAD, right?! I am SORRY because I still playing and make U have more things to think. When I saw U at school...I can feel your SAD, but I really don't know what to say...
Tell U before...I am a person who like to make people angry...I really don't know how to comfort people.
Maybe U are just PLAYING too. But never mind...Is OK to me if U really PLAYING too...
Maybe I really should treasure have U as a friend. I will try to TREASURE U as my friend!!!
So what U feel??? Happy?? I say wanna treasure U!!! *HAHA*
Not need be HAPPY!!! After, many things have been happen to ME, I know...I should always treasure what I HAVE!!!
Thank You for making me HAPPY....
Thank You for making me SMILE....
Hope U can STAY HAPPY FOREVER!!!


I just waiting U see my POST that is SPECIAL for U....
Hope U can see it soon....
*Is so hard for me to write in ENGLISH...My ENGLISH is just like your CHINESE...[BAD] Hope U know what I wanna say...*
FROM: JIALU 

No comments:

Post a Comment