Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Special For Yi An

To: Yi An


Erm...I dont know u will see this post or not, but I wanna tell u...
Actually, i did not angry u lah, I just PLAY only.
U are CUTE and GOOD.
I know I should be HAPPY to have a friend like U.
I like to make people ANGRY me...I think U know this right!!!
Last year, KaiLing also like this. I like to make her angry and want her feel like dont know what to do.*HAHA*
I know I am BAD. But I really dont know WHY I like to do so...
Yesterday, I tell KaiLing I ANGRY U already, she feel very HAPPY....I dont know WHY...*if u really see this post, u can ask her about that!!!*
Erm... let me give U a offer lah!!! If U see this POST, then u can come to find me and tell me u SEE this POST already, then i will not make U ANGRY anymore!!!*PROMISE*
I did not force U to read my BLOG, but the reason I dont want tell U face to face is because...I dont know how to say...I just know make people ANGRY and I dont know how to make people FORGIVE me!!! 
If U wanna ANGRY me after U see this POST, ANGRY only... Is OK to me!!!
I know I am BAD and I know what I am doing. So...if U want do somethings BAD to me... Is OK also...
Hope U can see this post soon....
Hope U can Happy always....
STAY CUTE....*Even through I hate U are cute...But I hope U can STAY CUTE forever*
Oh ya...U say I did not tell U WHY I dont want choi u right!!! I tell it here...
Because....
*U TOO CUTE*
Is that a STUPID reason?
I think IS....
*HAHA*


FROM: JIALU

No comments:

Post a Comment