Friday, February 26, 2010

MY FIRST ENGLISH POST!

Today suddenly feel wanna write in ENGLISH! Actually nothing, just dont want write in CHINESE! Today went Eugene's house and play, damn fun! I like his house. It so special! Haha~

First i on my computer, i will open 3 window: Facebook, Plurk and blogger. Today, I saw a post from my friend, she write: 相隔了1年有3個月,你終于更新部落格了。 After I saw this post, I like~izzit him? Then, i see the responses...ARH~really is him*RYNN*!!! I stop all the things and i straight away go and open his blog! My God~really update!!!!!! My feeling is just like very happy and....*haha* I thought he dont wanna update it anymore! 

My teeth~damn pain!WHY? Need ask? Because, EAT too many SWEET!!!
I like to eat sweet! But I really hate them. They always make my teeth pain!
HMMmmmmmMMmmmm....*what a stupid things am I talking about???*
Whatever~ What I know is.......*PAIN*
Seriously~ I hope the pain will stop it! If not, i dont know what i will do to it!!!
ARH~ Just a cup of cold 100PLUS, my teeth~pain again!
I really cannot TAHAN already lah~~~
MR/MRS*PAIN*, can u play stop it???

Dont want think about it anymore lah!! Keep on think about it~~~will become more PAIN!!!
Now, lets talk about the coming MAC TEST. Since school reopen until now, i really can say is damn BLUR case! Because, i having tuition. School and tuition teaching with different skill and some subject go fast some subject go slow. Sometimes, will feel BLUR to it! I think still got 1 week + to study for MAC TEST. BUT now...what am i doing here??? I updating my blog, chatting with my friends and playing facebook. I going to DIE lah, my MAC TEST...I going to fail all subject!!!!T.T
*Dun feel sad! If u feel SAD, why dun u turn off your computer and study now????*
YEA~If i really feel SAD! I should do it!!!!But to ME, all the SAD and regret will come after i get my RESULT!

Writing in ENGLISH is more fun than writing in CHINESE. U know WHY? *HAHA* Because....write in CHINESE I need to think alot, but write in ENGLISH I can just write what I wanna write! I think can try to write in ENGLISH again and again.*HAHA*

At last, SORRY!*My english is not that good! Maybe it will have many mistake! Please FORGIVE!*

SPECIAL FOR MY RYNN~


Rynn, listen carefully!!!
In my heart, U are the BEST of the BEST.
In my life, U are very IMPORTANT.
In my soul, U are....

I will Love U n Support U FOREVER and EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment